Monday, June 2, 2008

Montage Monday VI

Before I get into the montages for this week, let me address the somewhat lack of new material on this site and state that I'll be adding some new stuff to the site pretty frequently here this week- some maybe good, some maybe bad, but we'll see how it goes. I'm not sure anyone is reading either way. Now to the videos.

The first one isn't sports related at all. It's really is the gold standard by which all other montage videos should be judged. It's the "in memory" clip they show every year at the oscars. I'll be honest I never have any idea who half the people are, but they are just exceptionally produced. A sports version of this would be incredible.


The second one here is obviously influenced by the Red Wings being on the cusp of a stanley cup championship. I would write more on the subject, but I'm as neurotic a sports fan as you will meet and wouldn't dare to jinx them before they have this thing wrapped up. Anyways, 2008 marks the 10 year anniversary of the wings 98 cup championship. This is special for a couple of reasons as they repeated as champions, had a great emotional story with the "believe" thing going, and it marked the start of the summer after 7th grade for me- which I truly believe was my peak. Lots of great memories with this one.

No comments: